If your site is not working properly we will do a comprehensive site audit to see what’s wrong, and fix it. Our consultancy and training services will help you unlock the full potential of WordPress.
Setting up a website is easy, so why would you need us?
There are many services available today (Facebook, Wix, Strikingly, Squarespace) that make setting up a website easy.
But there are some underlying principles behind what makes a website effective that need to be followed if you want your site to realise its full potential.
You need to know how to configure those user-friendly services and how to structure your page content to ensure your website does what you want it to.
This becomes many times more important as soon as you move away from those services, all of which have their limitations.
Here are some common indications of underlying problems, all of which will reduce the effectiveness of your website:
- Slow page-load times (destroys the user experience and pushes your site down in the search results, reducing your website visitor numbers)
- Poor website content structure (pushes your site down in the search results, reducing your website visitor numbers)
- Difficult, un-intuitive user journey (increases shopping-cart abandonment rate, losing you sales)
- Poor site navigation structure (causes visitor frustration, losing you business)
- Low levels of visitors from the search engines (reduces new business)
- Poor website security (increases the chances of your site being hacked – which will make the search engines block it from visitors)
- Bad, difficult-to-read rendering on mobile devices (reduces your site visitor number because more than 50% of searches are now done on mobile)
If you’re experiencing any of those symptoms with your WordPress website, or you’re worried it’s not being as effective as it could be, we can help – to get in touch:
Having been WordPress users and developers since 2006, we are extremely knowledgeable on both the hosted and self-hosted versions. Today every website we develop is built on WordPress.
There are many good, pre-made WordPress courses and tutorials available online, so we don’t do those. We offer personalised, one-on-one training and support, where we address your specific, individual needs and requirements.
There are no minimum training periods: whether you want 1 hour or 20 hours is entirely up to you. You just pay us at the end of each session and you can arrange further sessions as and when you want to.
If you want to see how to get the best out of WordPress we can help you to:
- Discover the differences between the hosted and self-hosted versions
- Discover how to configure your WordPress site for maximum effectiveness
- Discover how to make the best use of widgets
- Discover the benefits (and perils) of plugins (only applies to self-hosted versions)
- Discover how to make changes to style and layout (mostly applies to self-hosted versions)
- Discover how to make your site more secure against hackers
- Discover how to configure your page content for maximum effectiveness in the search engines
- Discover how to optimise your website for fast page-load times
… and we can help with pretty much any other problems you may be having.
If you’re one of the thousands of people who would like the independence of building and managing your own website on WordPress, we can give you the support you need to get you started in the right way.
And, if you’re already operating a WordPress website but not getting as much out of it as you’d like, or you’re experiencing problems, we can help you to sort it out so it can reach its full potential.