Website not meeting your expectations?
We offer a comprehensive website analysis and review service to see what’s wrong and explain how to fix it. We also help you with online marketing strategies and tactics.
Here are some of the services we offer to professionals, home- and small-businesses:
- Marketing on-line consultancy
- Website optimisation services
- Ways to increase traffic
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) reviews and recommendations
- How to structure your page content for maximum effectiveness
- The set up and use of WordPress (it’s not just plug-n-play!)
- Online Marketing Training
- Blogging Training
- WordPress Training
Setting up a website is easy, so why would you need us?
Setting up a basic website is easy. Making it into an effective website is not.
Services like Blogger, Tumblr and Squidoo make setting up a website easy. But the underlying principles behind what makes a website effective are (and will always remain) the same.
You need to know how to configure those user-friendly services, and how to structure your page content, to ensure your website does what you want it to.
This becomes many times more important as soon as you move away from those services, all of which have their limitations.
Here are some common traps website owners can fall into, all of which will reduce the effectiveness of your website:
- Slow page-load times (destroys the user experience and your search results performance)
- Poor page and content structure (reduces your search results performance)
- Difficult, un-intuitive user journey (increases shopping cart abandonment rate)
- Poor site visitor stickiness (reduces conversions)
- Low levels of visitors from the search engines (reduces new business)
- Poor website security (increases the chances of your site being hacked)
If you’re experiencing any of those symptoms, or you just want to learn how to use the range of incredible tools that are available online to help you grow your business, get in touch:
Service industry businesses: improve your customer experience and reduce your customer service costs
If you’re a company executive who wants to make better use of the Internet to manage your customers more cost-effectively, while increasing engagement and customer satisfaction, we can help.
Service industry companies, which are often based on low-margin, high-turnover business models, have a huge opportunity to make use of the Internet to drastically cut the cost of serving customers while, at the same time, improving their customers’ experience and engagement.
This can be as simple as making effective use of existing social media tools all the way through to defining a web-based technology strategy.
By means of CoPilot, Skype and Google Talk we can consult with you remotely, if necessary, and as long as you have good Internet access.
This makes it as convenient and cost-effective for you as possible! And, of course, we can travel to your premises if you prefer.
If you’re not getting the full potential from your web-based activities give us a call: